- Birth:possibly around 1620[1,2].
- Christening: not known.
- Death: not known.
- Father: Ambrose LORAINE(275) of
(? - ca.1626).
- Mother: Jane ....(1284) (dates unknown) [1,2].
The evidence quoted by Lambton Loraine (1902)which refers to the wife of Ambrose Loraine is the
Administration to the goods of Ambrose Lorren of the parish of Hartburn: The document
refers to Jane his widow, and to Nicholas and Catherine under age, and is dated 1 Sept. 1626.
Lambton Loraine also refers to Raine's L. Adm. ii. 113, and Hodgson ii. 249, the latter presumably
Hodgson's History of Northumberland.
- Marriage: about 1645?
- Spouse: Henry CURRER(273) (1621 - 1659) [1,3].
- Birth: 1621, from date of christening.
- Christening: Skipton on 22 Jul 1621.
- Death: 1659, from date of burial.
- Burial: buried 06 Nov. 1659.
- Father: William CURRER(276) , of Skipton (1592 - 1644).
- Mother: Ellen PARKER(277), of Browsholme, co. Lancs. (? - 1644).
- Notes: this Ellen Parker does not appear in any Parker pedigree so far seen.
- William CURRER(271) (around 1647 - 1691), .
- Grace CURRER(346) (1648 -1650), .
- Mary CURRER(347)(1656 -1662), .
- a child who died unbaptised and unnamed, .
William was therefore the only one of their children who survived to adulthood.
Sources for this page
- Lambton Loraine (1902).
- Foster (1874). Pedigree of Currer,
of Marley, etc.
- Clay (1894-1912)ed. Dugdale's
Visitation of Yorkshire.
© John Stowell 2009
Last updated on 12 Aug 2009.
Back to the main Loraine page |
Contact me by E-mail